Are you tired of trying to figure out what to have for a quick meal? Why not make it super simple?
Here is a bagel sandwich loaded with protein that you can make for your family when they need a nutritious dinner in a hurry!
Combine it with some tortilla chips and a salsa or hummus dip from our selection here and you will have a complete meal in minutes.
Here's how to make this easy sandwich!
- Leftover grilled chicken breast pieces
- Alfalfa sprouts or any other microgreens
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Whipped cream cheese
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Whole wheat bagel (toasted if you prefer - we use mini-bagels to keep carb/calorie count lower!)
- Spread whipped cream cheese on bagel.
- Add the chicken breast, 2-3 avocado slices, red onion strands, and microgreens.
- Filling, rich in protein, fiber, and nutrients – this sandwich is a winner every time!
- Just multiply these ingredients for the amount of sandwiches you desire to make.
Nutrition Information: One cup of chicken has 231 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 43 grams of protein. It's low in sodium and is a good source of B6, phosphorus, niacin, and selenium.