Since sharing this super simple tabouleh, an easy Mediterranean diet staple, with our Fresh Start Coaching Team at our Fall ReFRESHed Conference, there have been tons of requests for this recipe! In fact, several of our coaches were very surprised at how simple this dish is AND how totally delicious it is as a great left-over snack.
Enjoy it with seed crackers or cucumber slices, on sweet potato chips or with warm Naan or Pita bread. It’s a perfect vegan super-fresh protein main dish if you just double the quinoa! This is also a great go-to dish to take to potlucks and get-togethers too. This Tabouleh dish is ALWAYS wiped clean at any gathering!
Super Simple Tabouleh
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/3 Sweet Onion
- 1-2 Small Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- 1 FRESH Lemon
- 1/2 -1 cup Cooked Quinoa (to taste)
- Chop the parsley fine, dice sweet onions and tomatoes, and stir them all together in medium bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil (about 1 Tablespoon) into mix and add a good sprinkle of the seasonings.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the mix, add in the cooked quinoa and stir it all together.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least a couple hours (even overnight is fine!) to allow the flavorings to blend.
- Serve with seed crackers, feta cheese and olives for a Mediterranean FRESH snack!
We would LOVE to hear how you like this healthy snack too, so stop by our Facebook Page and let us know what you think of this Super Simple Tabouleh recipe!
What do you love to serve with your Tabouleh? Our favorites are seed crackers and cucumbers but we are always looking for fresh new ideas!